News | Tsinghua: 3rd in worldwide employability
Tsinghua University is now among the top 3 in the world for graduate employability, according to the new rankings published by higher education think tank QS.
Following Stanford and MIT in the US, Tsinghua University leads other Chinese universities, coming in at #3 in the QS Graduate Employability Rankings for 2017.
Three other Chinese universities rank in the top 20, including
Peking University at #11
Fudan University at #14
and The University of Hong Kong at #18.
The QS Graduate Employability Rankings assessed 300 universities worldwide against five criteria:
- Employer reputation (based on a global survey of graduate employers)
- Alumni outcomes (mapping of educational paths to leadership lists)
- Employer partnerships (engagement with industry in research and other areas)
- Employer-student connections (opportunities to connect on campus or online)
- Graduate employment rates (adjusted to account for national averages)
QS surveyed 37,000 employers and mapped the careers of 21,000 individuals worldwide to determine the rankings.
Editor: Degen Hill
Designer: Yang Jinyu
Source: TSINGHUA on WeChat